Over the past 77 years PART Houston has championed education by awarding over $242,000 in scholarships to local high achieving Latina girls. Our scholarship recipients have gone on to become professionals in STEM, business, public service, medicine and have returned to serve on the board, donate scholarships, participate in developing a network of alumni community leaders.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Hispanic FEMALE High School student graduating from an accredited Houston Texas area High School or Charter School
Previous PART Scholarship Recipients
Scholarship Application CLOSED March 11th at Midnight, CST.
- February 12: Application period starts
- March 11: Application due to PART Houston
- April : Applicants notified of scholarship award
- May 19: Scholarship Reception at Bayou Bend
Requirements for New Applicants (current High School students) AND Returning PART Houston scholarship recipients:
1. Completed On-line PART Houston Scholarship Application
2. A biographical essay
3. One Letter of Recommendation signed by a High School Counselor (e-mailed or US Postal Service) – **Only for NEW applicants
4. A recent photo that meets SAT photo requirements
5. Official transcript mailed and post marked by March 11
For information or questions please email info@PARTHouston.org